BCT's 50th Year Runs 2016-2017!
- A Tomb with a View - comedy/thriller - July 15-31, 2016
- Foxfire - drama - December 2-18, 2016
- Night Watch - murder mystery - March 10-26, 2017
Ticket Prices for 2016-2017:
- General Admission - $22.00
- Senior (62+) & Students - $17.00
Group Rates(10 or more people)
- General, Students, and Seniors (62+): - $15.00
Season ticket prices:
- General admission - $60.00
- Senior (62+) & Students - $45.00
Note: All ticket sales are final. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the House Manager.
Bowie Food Bank: Bring one non-perishable food item for donation in exchange for one FREE concession item.
Congratulations to Everyone Involved with the Historical Masterpiece, Flyin' West!
- For the 2014-2015 Ruby Griffith Awards Presentation, held at Bretton Woods Recreation Center in Germantown, MD on Sunday, July 12, 2015, Bowie Community Theatre walked away with the auspicious Ruby Griffith award for Outstanding Achievement in a Play - 2nd Runner-Up - for Flyin' West.
- DC Metro Theatre Arts honored Kecia Campbell and Sandra Cox True, who performed in Flyin' West, among Best Featured Actress in a Play!
Audition for "A Tomb with a View"!
Auditions will be held Wednesday and Thursday, May 11th and 12th. See our Audition page for more information.
BCT's Annual Membership Meeting:
- Wednesday, April 13th, starting 7:30 PM in Multi-Purpose Room of Trinity Lutheran Church, 6600 Laurel-Bowie Road, Route 197, Bowie, MD.
- Election of Board Members and Ratification of Constitution and By-Laws will be held. All are welcome and nominations for Board Members will be accepted from the floor.
- For information, please contact Ken Kienas, President, firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-379-5682.
Please note: Bowie Community Theatre is a non-profit, all volunteer organization. No monetary compensation is offered. Bowie Community Theatre (BCT) does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.