- Week 1: March 10th and 11th at 8 pm, March 12th at 2 pm
- Week 2: March 17th at 8pm, March 18th at 2pm and 8 pm, March 19th at 2 pm
- Week 3: March 24th and 25th at 8pm, March 26th at 2pm
Ticket Prices for 2016-2017:
- General Admission - $22.00
- Senior (62+) & Students - $17.00
Group Rates(10 or more people)
- General, Students, and Seniors (62+): - $15.00
Note: All ticket sales are final. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the House Manager.
Bowie Food Bank: Bring one non-perishable food item for donation in exchange for one FREE concession item.
BCT Announces $1,000 Scholarship!
- BCT announces $1,000 scholarship available to high school seniors residing in Bowie, MD. Scholarship application due April 1st.
BCT Nominated for 11 WATCH Awards!
- Cameo in Play - Rebecca Feibel-Kotraba as "Brenda Simmons" - Act of the Imagination
- Costume Design in a Play - Hillary Glass - Foxfire
- Direction of a Play - Frank Pasqualino - Foxfire
- Feature Actor in a Play - John Davis DuRant, Jr. as "Dillard Nations" - Foxfire
- Lead Actress in a Play - Kathryn Huston as "Annie Nations" - Foxfire
- Properties in a Play - Kate Small - Foxfire
- Set Decoration in a Play - Kate Small - Foxfire
- Set Construction in a Play - Ken Kienas & Ryan Ronan - Foxfire
- Set Design in a Play - Ryan Ronan - Foxfire
- Set Painting in a Play - Ryan Ronan - Foxfire
- Sound Design in a Play - Eric Small - Foxfire
BCT Presents Hairspray, JR!
- Week 1: May 5th and 6th at 8 pm, May 7th at 2 pm
- Week 2: May 12th and 13th at 8 pm, May 14th at 2 pm
- Tickets go on sale April 1st!
Ticket Prices for Hairspray, JR:
BCT Seeking Directors for 2017-2018 Season:
- Nana's Naughty Knickers - comedy - Summer, 2017
- The Last Night of Ballyhoo - comedy - Winter, 2017
- Frankenstein - drama - Spring, 2018
Please note: Bowie Community Theatre is a non-profit, all volunteer organization. No monetary compensation is offered. Bowie Community Theatre (BCT) does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.