- Week 1: March 10th and 11th at 8 pm, March 12th at 2 pm
- Week 2: March 17th at 8pm, March 18th at 2pm and 8 pm, March 19th at 2 pm
- Week 3: March 24th and 25th at 8pm, March 26th at 2pm
BCT's 50th Year Runs 2016-2017!
- A Tomb with a View - comedy/thriller - July 15-31, 2016
- Foxfire - drama - December 2-18, 2016
- Night Watch - murder mystery - March 10-26, 2017
BCT Youth Theatre Program Announces Auditions for HAIRSPRAY JR!
- Bowie Community Theatre Youth Theatre Program is holding auditions for HAIRSPRAY JR on Saturday, February 11th at 11:00am and Wednesday, February 15th at 6:30pm.
- For further detail, please see our Audition page.
BCT Nominated for 11 WATCH Awards!
- Cameo in Play - Rebecca Feibel-Kotraba as "Brenda Simmons" - Act of the Imagination
- Costume Design in a Play - Hillary Glass - Foxfire
- Direction of a Play - Frank Pasqualino - Foxfire
- Feature Actor in a Play - John Davis DuRant, Jr. as "Dillard Nations" - Foxfire
- Lead Actress in a Play - Kathryn Huston as "Annie Nations" - Foxfire
- Properties in a Play - Kate Small - Foxfire
- Set Decoration in a Play - Kate Small - Foxfire
- Set Construction in a Play - Ken Kienas & Ryan Ronan - Foxfire
- Set Design in a Play - Ryan Ronan - Foxfire
- Set Painting in a Play - Ryan Ronan - Foxfire
- Sound Design in a Play - Eric Small - Foxfire
Ticket Prices for 2016-2017:
- General Admission - $22.00
- Senior (62+) & Students - $17.00
Group Rates(10 or more people)
- General, Students, and Seniors (62+): - $15.00
Season ticket prices:
- General admission - $60.00
- Senior (62+) & Students - $45.00
Note: All ticket sales are final. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the House Manager.
Bowie Food Bank: Bring one non-perishable food item for donation in exchange for one FREE concession item.
Please note: Bowie Community Theatre is a non-profit, all volunteer organization. No monetary compensation is offered. Bowie Community Theatre (BCT) does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.